UPSers Website, Pay Rate

Red Headed Stranger

I checked mine on UPSers today and for this current week it is still showing the old rate. I figure they will update it prior to cutting the check next week (for the week of 7/31 - 8/6/22) since the new rate went into effect for work performed 8/1/22 thereafter (paycheck dated 8/12/22.)

542thruNthru

We are so screwed if we go on strike. So many threads and social media comments about

"OMG my time card viewer isn't showing the right pay rate!!! I won't be able to survive unless it shows the correct pay rate before I even get paid!!!"

Settle down people! If you're paid incorrectly file a grievance and you'll get the adjustment plus penalty pay.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I haven't looked at it forever but I'm getting paid the most a buck day to walk in and out of that place
Nice use of the English language, WTF is "The most buck a day".
Liquored up already?
SecondhandCrazyIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Let me explain to you all. My pay rate as of last week was 15.33. Contractually it states that I should be at 15.50 as of August 1, 2021. Timecard viewer only shows last week's pay period. This week's pay period won't be available for viewing till next this coming Monday. The reason I asked about a pay rate on UPSers is to see if there was an adjustment made to my hourly wage on Aug 1. I'll just wait till Monday since there seems to be no option to see a real time pay rate. Most payroll portals have one or have a live HR unlike UPS

PPH_over_9000

Let me explain to you all. My pay rate as of last week was 15.33. Contractually it states that I should be at 15.50 as of August 1, 2021. Timecard viewer only shows last week's pay period. This week's pay period won't be available for viewing till next this coming Monday. The reason I asked about a pay rate on UPSers is to see if there was an adjustment made to my hourly wage on Aug 1. I'll just wait till Monday since there seems to be no option to see a real time pay rate. Most payroll portals have one or have a live HR unlike UPS

...you're getting a 27-cent raise?

Time card viewer sometimes shows your payrate for the day, but it always shows you how much money you earned that day and your total hours worked. Easy enough to do the math from there.

You can also easily check last week's paystub and payrate by using the cleverly named "View Paycheck" feature.

Its_a_me

7/31/22 wage = 15.33 ($15.00 contract wage + $0.33 COLA from 2021)
8/1/22 wage = 15.33 + 0.50 (which is the gwi for part-timers that hit seniority after aug 1, 2018) + 0.82 COLA (from 2022)

So your new wage is $16.65