US Navy Names New Ship After A Dude Just Because He Was Gay

The Driver

I drive.
No kidding....Do you think ships are named only after sailors?
Right. But it helps to have been a sailor if you want a destroyer to be named after you.

Since you’re so concerned about how the military names its ships, did you contact the military to give your opinion? Or do you just like waiting for some circumstance to jump on to further your little part in the stupid culture war crap?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Right. But it helps to have been a sailor if you want a destroyer to be named after you.

Since you’re so concerned about how the military names its ships, did you contact the military to give your opinion? Or do you just like waiting for some circumstance to jump on to further your little part in the stupid culture war crap?
😂😂😂

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

What a dope....

Have you ever heard of Winston Churchill (DDG-81) or Ted Stevens (DDG-128)?

rod

Retired 22 years
I wouldn’t want to serve on it. You. know it will be the one blown out of the water first.