USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I believe this forum as a whole would be better off if everyone just refused to participate or respond to any of TOS's comments or threads. This individual has made it abundantly clear he/she/it doesn't care about facts, statistics, or the truth yet continues to post garbage like this very thread. TOS is the very definition of a troll who I am not even convinced works for UPS. I am not expecting to change anyone's actions around here since I will admit TOS is a very effective troll, but a troll none the less who would probably go away if fewer people even acknowledged their existence.
Kinda fits the 9 that agree............

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like the white women want in on the killing in the USA..

This white women (on welfare) with many welfare crimes, had her 9 year old son removed from her. Her solution? Take her 2nd amendment rights and ajudicating her case on the street. Looks we have to worry about armed white women now as well....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ker-killed-mom-lost-custody-article-1.2318917

Just another wonderful white gun owner in our country.

http://news.yahoo.com/governor-vermont-mom-alleged-perpetrator-4-deaths-054004382.html

TOS.

10 point

Again, the point is another WHITE MAN, with a history of mental illness, decides that he is going to shoot something up.

His weapon, regardless of TYPE, is still a weapon.

IT shows how stupid old white men are in this country given the FACT that most of the MASS Shooters in this country are WHITE.

Follow
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

OF course, like I originally stated, most of you will just continue to ignore that WHITE men with guns are the most dangerous persons in the USA.

TOS.
No....
They're just better shots.
They don't hold the gun sideways.

Are you racist? Your posts read like it.

10 point

And yet, another White man with a gun demonstrates what he has in common with all gun owners.... He's nuts.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-florida-m...let-third-150654157--abc-news-topstories.html

What is it with white guys and camo anyways?? Did they not play enough army on the block when they were kids?

TOS.
They evidently don't have the money to learn to fly jets into buildings.

But, they don't have to wait for their girlfriend's ebt card to regenerate to buy bomb supplies with (Ferguson thwarted attack on the police chief) because they have a job and can pay cash for their purchases.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
[Steve Irwin Voice]

Watch the TOS, when confronted with facts about one case, shift completely to another WHITE person with a gun. Natural selection has failed here. [Steve Irwin Voice]

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looks like the white women want in on the killing in the USA..

This white women (on welfare) with many welfare crimes, had her 9 year old son removed from her. Her solution? Take her 2nd amendment rights and ajudicating her case on the street. Looks we have to worry about armed white women now as well....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ker-killed-mom-lost-custody-article-1.2318917

Just another wonderful white gun owner in our country.

http://news.yahoo.com/governor-vermont-mom-alleged-perpetrator-4-deaths-054004382.html

TOS.

Another WHITE man on a gun rampage. Oopsie, I was wrong. He is black.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/09/us/houston-adults-children-killed/index.html#

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NEWPORT BEACH (CBSLA.com)

Officers responded Saturday shortly before 11 p.m. after several 911 emergency calls about a disturbance at the Edwards Big Newport 6 movie theater complex in the 300 block of Newport Center Drive, according to the Newport Beach Police Department.

Witnesses told investigators between two to three male suspects had arranged to open the secured emergency exit door at the front of Theater #3 during a screening of the psychological thriller “The Gift.”

One suspects entered the theater through the emergency door, holding “some type of loud, handheld machine” later determined to be a leaf-blower over his head, police said.

The suspect yelled, shook the leaf-blower, and revved its engine to create a loud and disturbing noise, witnesses told investigators.

“You’re literally thinking (about) “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” like there’s crazy people out there,” one injured movie-goer said. “You’re in a theater, and you think you’re going to die.”

“People started screaming, and everybody got up and started running, like fight-or-flight, and some lady pushed me and I fell on the ground, and like seven or eight people trampled over my leg, and over my head.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
YAY "MURRICA"... another right wing fanatic, in love with guns, in love with the NRA, in love with everything anti government and second amendment, and in love with the stupidity of gun ownership...... This outcome was predictable.

Take notice gun owners, this will be YOU someday.

UPS4Life

NEWPORT BEACH (CBSLA.com)

Officers responded Saturday shortly before 11 p.m. after several 911 emergency calls about a disturbance at the Edwards Big Newport 6 movie theater complex in the 300 block of Newport Center Drive, according to the Newport Beach Police Department.

Witnesses told investigators between two to three male suspects had arranged to open the secured emergency exit door at the front of Theater #3 during a screening of the psychological thriller “The Gift.”

One suspects entered the theater through the emergency door, holding “some type of loud, handheld machine” later determined to be a leaf-blower over his head, police said.

The suspect yelled, shook the leaf-blower, and revved its engine to create a loud and disturbing noise, witnesses told investigators.

“You’re literally thinking (about) “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” like there’s crazy people out there,” one injured movie-goer said. “You’re in a theater, and you think you’re going to die.”

“People started screaming, and everybody got up and started running, like fight-or-flight, and some lady pushed me and I fell on the ground, and like seven or eight people trampled over my leg, and over my head.”
Scary but I just thought the other day if someone wanted in past the front just have someone open a emergency exit. Hopefully something like this doesn't happen and turn deadly.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who thinks we should start a black criminals thread, kind of like how TOS has made this into the "all white guys are bad" thread, and list everytime a thug kills an innocent person/people.