Using C9 logic, the MINI COOPER is a hunk of Krap and shouldnt have been built!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Aww shucks.

yas can comder round mine hose ana wez canashare a brewski infront of dat tv show on foxy news

maybes wez can see some of dat dare spewing a happining and riteso mine new color genuine built in dat dare us-of-a televeeesion

i lika a spewing, it soundsa fun

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
pickup makes it c-10 now !! Let's all go over to AJ's and watch the 5 at 5 tomorrow!!.

what is dat 5 thingy you speaks 'bout?

actually, just because...I was watching Brian Williams (he is a very nice visual treat) and thought...why not try FOX. I did not detect any thing different from NBC.

Can someone explain what "spewing" I am missing?

moreluck

golden ticket member
what is dat 5 thingy you speaks 'bout?

actually, just because...I was watching Brian Williams (he is a very nice visual treat) and thought...why not try FOX. I did not detect any thing different from NBC.

Can someone explain what "spewing" I am missing?

The program is called "The Five" and it's on FOX at 5 PM eastern. There are 5 hosts.......and one of them is Bob Beckel, a lefty. Dana Perino (sweetheart) is a regular, Greg Gutfield, a funny guy, Eric Bolling....Mr Serious conservative and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a lawyer, and wearer of extremely high Louboutins. It's fast & furious....lots of fun!

More is safe from any electrical fires. She has found that by driving around with the left turn signal on, even when not turning left, drains the excess electrical energy thus avoiding disaster.

Kudos More!

Now get out of the way!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A Mini with The Works is super cool.
However the Countryman is crap, but some cleaver rally racers have modified it into the number 1 rally car to have.
There is the largest collection of the original mini's nearby, a guy in Newton has it.
Sometimes when I drive by his house different ones will be on display around his yard.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The program is called "The Five" and it's on FOX at 5 PM eastern. There are 5 hosts.......and one of them is Bob Beckel, a lefty. Dana Perino (sweetheart) is a regular, Greg Gutfield, a funny guy, Eric Bolling....Mr Serious conservative and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a lawyer, and wearer of extremely high Louboutins(:winnersmiley:). It's fast & furious....lots of fun!
Greg Gutfield is hilarious.

island1fox

The program is called "The Five" and it's on FOX at 5 PM eastern. There are 5 hosts.......and one of them is Bob Beckel, a lefty. Dana Perino (sweetheart) is a regular, Greg Gutfield, a funny guy, Eric Bolling....Mr Serious conservative and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a lawyer, and wearer of extremely high Louboutins. It's fast & furious....lots of fun!

:happy2:More,

You forgot Taranchila---as Rush named her--she can bite. Also nice legs!
I enjoy the show!