Using the Legal Services

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by S.F. Rush, Feb 3, 2016.

  1. S.F. Rush

    S.F. Rush Active Member

    Quick question. I have a document I need read over by an attorney. Doesn't UPS provide some sort of legal aid when needed? And how would one go about seeking that help? Thanks
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    Call your union local and ask them for their list of approved lawyers. Make an appointment for him/her to review the document and advise you accordingly.
  3. S.F. Rush

    S.F. Rush Active Member

    Thanks. Wasn't sure if it was UPS or the union.
  4. NXA

    NXA Active Member