USPS Task Force Recommendations

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It's all rather simple. Sometime down the road you'll once again have too many carriers and not enough boxes which will result in another round of industry consolidation. Whatever buyouts, bankruptcies, and mergers that will take place in the process of that consolidation will be decided by banks, stockholders and federal regulators

It will be determined, just like it always has, by market share and financial health.

Exec32

Fedex has been running the Supply Chain division for 3 years. It generated $1.5 billion in revenue last year. They produce 500k daily shipments.
Not quite 3 years. They acquired Genco in 2014, didn't start until mid 2015, however this is something they had to do. Problem is why did X not see this coming years before. This is totally reactionary. Amazon marketplace is where their core business comes from not fulfillment. Fred's next plan FEDEX PRIME.
THIS IS GOING TO COST X A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, AND IT MAY NOT SUCCEED. I KNOW WHERE THAT EXTRA MONEY IS GONNA COME FROM,,,AND YOU DO TOO...

Exec32

What's the point in buying Overstock? It wouldn't grow the FedEx infrastructure domestically or give them greater access to international shipping lanes. It wouldn't add value to anything.

The only point in buying Overstock would be to diversify, and FedEx has as much to gain from that as it does from investing in crop futures.
They could use a marketplace. You do know what that is right. Turn key,....

59 Dano

I hope X keeps you. You have no clue about strategic planning. Go to sleep.

Oh, coming from an underpaid courier/employer/fake contractor. You can choose.

LOL, your entire repertoire of debate on this topic consists of generic praise of Amazon, generic criticism of FedEx, and random insults toward anyone who doesn't share your desire to fellate Bezos. You come across like all the other failed contractors - bitter.

Exec32

LOL, your entire repertoire of debate on this topic consists of generic praise of Amazon, generic criticism of FedEx, and random insults toward anyone who doesn't share your desire to fellate Bezos. You come across like all the other failed contractors - bitter.
It's called facts and statistics. And I dont need anyone to agree. Of course someone like you wouldn't understand things like strategic planning or facts, because you just do what you are told from your one customer.
Go back to sleep.

59 Dano

It's called facts and statistics. And I dont need anyone to agree. Of course someone like you wouldn't understand things like strategic planning or facts, because you just do what you are told from your one customer.
Go back to sleep.

My customer? WTF are you babbling about?

Exec32

My customer? WTF are you babbling about?

I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum for fedex contractors. Obviously I must of mistaken you for one. So, which one are you, fedex employee, or former contractor.
The answer to your question above,,,all X contractors have one customer, Fedex. I know you guys dont think the people you deliver to are your customers, do you?
I'm beginning to think you work in Memphis, or Pennsylvania.