USPS Task Force Recommendations

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum for fedex contractors. Obviously I must of mistaken you for one. So, which one are you, fedex employee, or former contractor.
The answer to your question above,,,all X contractors have one customer, Fedex. I know you guys dont think the people you deliver to are your customers, do you?
I'm beginning to think you work in Memphis, or Pennsylvania.

When you don't even understand what kind of forum this is, it casts a pall over how well you comprehend all the craziness you've been spewing.

59 Dano

Nah, he's your typical management troll on this forum.

Nah, I'm just the typical guy who made the most of the opportunities that arose, which created new experiences, challenges, perspectives, etc. and some people take offense to that because it conflicts with their simpleton mindset that the scope of the job/operation/company is limited to what they see with their own two eyes and that any other perspective is inherently flawed unless it tells them what they want to hear.

bacha29

Nah, I'm just the typical guy who made the most of the opportunities that arose, which created new experiences, challenges, perspectives, etc. and some people take offense to that because it conflicts with their simpleton mindset that the scope of the job/operation/company is limited to what they see with their own two eyes and that any other perspective is inherently flawed unless it tells them what they want to hear.
Nah, just another narcissist with a completely undeserved sense of self importance.

Exec32

YAWN....

59 Dano

Nah, just another narcissist with a completely undeserved sense of self importance.

If I know that 2+2=4, and I can prove that 2+2=4, then I'll state with confidence that 2+2=4. If you think that's narcissistic or self important, then that's a YOU problem, not a ME problem.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If I know that 2+2=4, and I can prove that 2+2=4, then I'll state with confidence that 2+2=4. If you think that's narcissistic or self important, then that's a YOU problem, not a ME problem.
Did you learn advanced mathematics like that in your Special Ed classes? We're so impressed.

bacha29

I didn't want the material to go over your pointed little head.
While his head may be a bit misshaped I'm quite certain that intellectually speaking Cactus can keep up with anybody on the site including you. Sorry to be the one to have to break the news to you but your Mom believed that it would be easier on you if it was me.

It will be fine

I'm quite certain that intellectually speaking Cactus can keep up with anybody on the site including you.
FFA01094-57A6-45BD-95A7-D4C0C36A7056.gif

59 Dano

While his head may be a bit misshaped I'm quite certain that intellectually speaking Cactus can keep up with anybody on the site including you.

Yeah? Maybe some day he'll start, because right now I don't even know if he can keep up with you.

Did you check out the news about XPO Logistics that came out after the market closed today?

I'm sure it means something.