Vacation Days

Can I split up my vacation days or do they have to be used consecutively in one week increments? Sorry if this was previously discussed. I didn't see anything that addressed this specific question. Thanks in advance.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We can split one week into individual days. It varies so check your supplement instead of here because sometimes there are wise guys on here...

rod

Retired 22 years
We always had to take a whole week at a time (other than the 2 personal days). Most ANY other job allows taking off a day or two at a time. My wife could take as little as 15 minutes of vacation time at her job. It always irked me to have to take a whole week off when you really only needed a day or two.

upschuck

We always had to take a whole week at a time (other than the 2 personal days). Most ANY other job allows taking off a day or two at a time. My wife could take as little as 15 minutes of vacation time at her job. It always irked me to have to take a whole week off when you really only needed a day or two.
for vacation sex?

rod

Retired 22 years
We were allowed to switch vacation weeks with another driver "if convenient" for management. Better than nothing I suppose.