Vacation earned

SoCal87

Anyone have any problems with them getting there vacation on there earn date? It shows my vacation earn date for 11/14/21 but when I checked it yesterday and today it is still showing 0hrs. Anyone have problem with there’s

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Anyone have any problems with them getting there vacation on there earn date? It shows my vacation earn date for 11/14/21 but when I checked it yesterday and today it is still showing 0hrs. Anyone have problem with there’s
7BED03B6-D1FE-4523-A746-E813AA4AC39F.gif

542thruNthru

This is a catastrophe! Call corporate HR!

Relax tiger. It's been one day and on top of that you're checking it on upsers.com if the hours down show on your next check then you can be concerned.

SMH

ManInBrown

There’s usually a one or sometime two week delay of the time off showing on a paystub it doesn’t matter if the time shows as being available. You can still pick weeks. As long as you have the time coming to you, and it will be in the bank before you are off.