Vacation pay late

Thebrownblob

The worst preloader I had was so bad, they made him a preload supe. Truth. I’ll never forget the day he came up and told me, he was so happy! I looked at him and said, wow, they’re really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now. He looked like I told him his dog died.
Those who can, do

Those who can’t, Supervise

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The worst preloader I had was so bad, they made him a preload supe. Truth. I’ll never forget the day he came up and told me, he was so happy! I looked at him and said, wow, they’re really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now. He looked like I told him his dog died.
Geeezus

PTSandwichMaker

By a large margin the best Preloaders I’ve ever had always been women, possibly a little slower but always more organized and give a damn.
Yes and on the flip side I think men tend to have better spatial reasoning. It makes me think of parking. Or how men might load a dishwasher or put groceries away compared to women.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly. I actually asked a couple of the guys how they put groceries away and literally the same as how they load. But then I can’t load a trailer.
My wife would get lost in a parking lot. No sense of direction. But she has an eye for detail. Strange. Men are big picture, women are into the fine details. Generally.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And the best one is if we have an argument she pulls the phone out and ask Google if I’m right😂
They’re always gathering, that’s why when we go shopping we get it and go, like a hunter. They have to keep looking for the right berries. Human nature. And I’m no biologist.