Vacation selection.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Let's say you will have senority for an extra week this June. They are now taking vacation selections for 2015. You have to pick your extra week after your June senority date correct???

Oak

Check your supplement. The Southern states:

Article 61

"The employee who attains one hundred and fifty-six (156) reports during the first calendar year shall enjoy a January 1st date of the calendar year they were employed as a vacation anniversary date for accumulating earned vacation. Employees who do not attain one hundred and fifty-six (156) reports during that year will have a January 1st date of the following calendar year as a vacation anniversary."

Nimnim

The Nim
This is not true. My anniversary date is in April, which will give me 25 years and a 6th week of vacation. I chose all 6 weeks---at least one of them had to be after April.

It could be true, it depends on the amount of reports needed to accrue full vacation. I have a Feb anniversary date so I have no problems when I hit the years to get another week. Someone I drive to work has an August anniversary date and doesn't have enough reports when they hit the new week years.

Since I'm their main transportation in we try to coordinate the vacations for the same week, but it gets bothersome as I pretty much have to wait 2 years til they catch up since they were hired late in the following year from me.