Vacation

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
That's how it worked in my old building. Started at the top on the part time seniority list, that person picked and down the list it went. Same for full-time,22.3 and for feeders. All obviously had separate vacation schedules, but you get the point. Everything had to be submitted by the end of November for the following years vacation. So everyone knew what they had and could plan their vacations well in advance.
Sups ask in Franklin Park

Angler87!

You complain too much to even think about being a driver …NOW BACK INTO THE TRAILER !
🧔‍♂️✊
I’ve decided not to be a driver any how just was curious I’m to old and my center hired a ton of 22-4 drivers so it would probably take years for me to be a driver from what my union Stewart was telling me I’m already 35 . And I’m not in a trailer I’m unloading.

Angler87!

I’ve decided not to be a driver any how just was curious I’m to old and my center hired a ton of 22-4 drivers so it would probably take years for me to be a driver from what my union Stewart was telling me I’m already 35 . And I’m not in a trailer I’m unloading.
I don’t want to be 45 years old or older and just start driving I’ve decided.

Johney

"Steward"