Vaccine 90% effective COVID19 is over

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not worried about the vaccine , I'm worried about the Senile old man that will get involved and screw it all up . He needs to get out of the way and let the big boys do their job . Go back to the basement Joe !!!
That's what I've been tink as Old Joe complains that Trump doesn't let him or his team know what Trump's team is doing.
The sooner Biden's Boys get involved, the sooner they will friend:censored2:*k it up.

wilberforce15

Do some research on the technology they are using in the pharmaceutical and chemistry industry , it's pretty amazing . They are using computer systems that formulate ingredients for medicine's to combat viruses , infectious diseases , cancer etc . It's ground breaking technology that they just started using not that long ago that will change the way they do things in that industry so producing vaccines and other medicine's will be faster , safer and more affective !!!
I'm invested heavily in compugen, invitae, pacific bioscience,and other cutting edge companies that are using AI on the genome to formulate and test medicines. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

I invest in those things because they will make money. Not because I trust their output.

The big package

30,000 people have been tested so far on this medication . The CEO of Moderna said yesterday that he will take it and his kids will take it , that says a lot !!! And it is not a drug It is a vaccine There is a difference !!

wilberforce15

30,000 people have been tested so far on this medication . The CEO of Moderna said yesterday that he will take it and his kids will take it , that says a lot !!! And it is not a drug It is a vaccine There is a difference !!
And is it safe after 6 months?

And is it effective?

How about after 2 months?

All untested.

The big package

I'm invested heavily in compugen, invitae, pacific bioscience,and other cutting edge companies that are using AI on the genome to formulate and test medicines. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

I invest in those things because they will make money. Not because I trust their output.

And is it safe after 6 months?

And is it effective?

How about after 2 months?

All untested.
One of the things I find pretty funny is that people do not hesitate to run down to their doctor or to CVS or rite aid and get a flu shot . Now you could say well flu shots have been around for years and this is true but they alter and change the formulas of flu shots all the time but people don't think twice about getting the flu shot .The difference is these politicians on the left are freaking people out and making people nervous !!!

wilberforce15

One of the things I find pretty funny is that people do not hesitate to run down to their doctor or to CVS or rite aid and get a flu shot . Now you could say well flu shots have been around for years and this is true but they alter and change the formulas of flu shots all the time but people don't think twice about getting the flu shot .The difference is these politicians on the left are freaking people out and making people nervous !!!

In fairness, I don't take either shot and I'm to the right of Pinochet.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Every year the flu shot is 'Brand New'!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
and it is always the best guess as to what will work
Worked so far for me.
I've been getting flu shots for 40 years or so.
I never caught the flu during that period yet my wife did 3 times.
She doesn't like the way she feels for a couple of days after the shot so she rarely gets the vaccine.

oldngray

nowhere special
Worked so far for me.
I've been getting flu shots for 40 years or so.
I never caught the flu during that period yet my wife did 3 times.
She doesn't like the way she feels for a couple of days after the shot so she rarely gets the vaccine.
Get the shot if you are high risk but not that important for other people.