Vaccine 90% effective COVID19 is over

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They don't know if it stops Covid. They know that it produces antibodies and other markers.

They don't know if it's safe after a month. Or if it lasts a month.

They don't know if it's safe after 6 months. Or if it lasts 6 months.

They don't know a single thing.

They know they produced an immune response that they think might be effective.

This is worth..... Nothing.

Why get so worked up
If you don’t want it don’t take it
It’s really that simple

TTLS1

I havent had a flu shot since 2004, dont remember the last time i had the flu. Im a huge concert goer, i definitely wont be jumping in line to have some experimental vaccine shoved in my body. im not anti vax at all, but this is the most rushed vaccine in history.

I havent had a flu shot since 2004, dont remember the last time i had the flu. Im a huge concert goer, i definitely wont be jumping in line to have some experimental vaccine shoved in my body. im not anti vax at all, but this is the most rushed vaccine in history.
I'm still undecided. My wife doesn't want to vaccine neither do my kids

TTLS1

I'm still undecided. My wife doesn't want to vaccine neither do my kids
sadly im betting UPS will require it in order to continue to work. I have nothing against vaccines but this thing has a 1 year effectivity if i remember correctly. How do they know its effective for 1 year? virus has only been around for about a year. this whole thing smells like :censored2: to me

sadly im betting UPS will require it in order to continue to work. I have nothing against vaccines but this thing has a 1 year effectivity if i remember correctly. How do they know its effective for 1 year? virus has only been around for about a year. this whole thing smells like * to me
I don't know if they can require that for employment or not?
It never asked me about any of my other vaccinations that I had