Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

tadpole

Sheesh. That’s not normal, but then, he seemed a bit disturbed.
I can sympathise with him because he didn't get vaccinated and got threatened by the POTUS that he would be fired, and probably wondered what would happen with his life. I felt dread and terror every day and it was hard to know who to trust and had high anxiety and depression. He's been passionate about opposing such mandates and got caught up in some other ideas.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can sympathise with him because he didn't get vaccinated and got threatened by the POTUS that he would be fired, and probably wondered what would happen with his life. I felt dread and terror every day and it was hard to know who to trust and had high anxiety and depression. He's been passionate about opposing such mandates and got caught up in some other ideas.
I wouldn’t have taken the shot. I still haven’t. It was definitely nerve wracking.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
E9DFD814-3083-4E8C-963F-71504178EB87.jpeg
1A7F6710-9978-4EF3-B384-51BE2F72452E.jpeg

This is why I am not happy with Trump and I don’t give him a pass just as I don’t give Biden a pass for going further by mandating the fake shot for some. So as a NPA (No Party Affiliation) person please give me someone I can vote for that is better. I’m not happy with Trump but Biden is a complete disaster so if it comes down to the 2, I will have to go for Trump.

tadpole

He was only in timeout for three days, and it was for the things he was saying in a private conversation, but he decided to evade the ban.

He outed himself. He’s already been banned by Cheryl.
I'm not trying to tell you how to moderate here. But let's just be real - banning won't accomplish much, this person is just going to make a new account. I'd rather the same dudes keep the same accounts so I can know who I'm dealing with and see hopefully see progress and growth over the years.

tadpole

Was it really nerve wracking though?

I mean I understand some people had to choose to leave their jobs, but it never even got close to that for UPS employees.
Uh, you obviously got the vaccine. Because if you didn't, you would have been thinking of it every day. Hard to stay sane.
edit: I guess it has a lot to do with where you live too. Whether you have to show a vaccine card, how hard they are forcing masks, etc.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh, you obviously got the vaccine. Because if you didn't, you would have been thinking of it every day. Hard to stay sane.
edit: I guess it has a lot to do with where you live too. Whether you have to show a vaccine card, how hard they are forcing masks, etc.
I did not.
But you're correct that I don't live in a state run by Democrat fascists.

TheDudeAbides92

View attachment 406403 View attachment 406404

This is why I am not happy with Trump and I don’t give him a pass just as I don’t give Biden a pass for going further by mandating the fake shot for some. So as a NPA (No Party Affiliation) person please give me someone I can vote for that is better. I’m not happy with Trump but Biden is a complete disaster so if it comes down to the 2, I will have to go for Trump.
Ron Paul was right

tadpole

It's so frustrating that none of my local canidates are speaking out about the mandates and lack of medical transparancy. Nobody for me to feel good about voting for. It's cool that Smiley is calling the scool shutdowns a disaster, but she isn't talking about the mask or vaccine mandates, etc.

TheDudeAbides92

It's so frustrating that none of my local canidates are speaking out about the mandates and lack of medical transparancy. Nobody for me to feel good about voting for. It's cool that Smiley is calling the scool shutdowns a disaster, but she isn't talking about the mask or vaccine mandates, etc.
Public school should be shut down permanently. It’s organized child abuse. That’s possibly the only good thing that came out of the scamdemic. Parents were able to see what kind of garbage their kids were being taught on video