Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

Why then did you post the video about Shapiro that had nothing to do with vaccines but about his religion? My original posts were that you were passing along antisemitic BS from other websites. I even conceded that you may not have been aware that they were. But you went on to post that video of who Shapiro really is. So you're against him because he's Jewish apparently.
I'm sorry do you have a problem with a video from a youtuber named "treasureChrist" that points to Jesus as being God and that the Jewish faith is wrong?

Is Jesus anti semitic?

Why should I look at it, you've already told me it was so? What does Trump's religion have to do with it? You don't like either, that's apparent. But with Shapiro it isn't just about vaccines. You don't like him because he's Jewish. Used the vaccines as an excuse to attack him.
Interesting theory. Has it ever occured to you that I don't like any of your bought out conservative talking head propagandists? And not just the one that you can protect with Nazi accusations?

TheDudeAbides92

And only one is accusing the other of hating portion of society huh?
Shapiro is Jewish. The pharma companies are run by Jews. Therefore there’s gonna be things that he cannot and will not say. Ditto someone like mark levin

The bioweapon vaccines should be taken off the market for the harm they’ve done. Trump and everyone else involved should face the music and own up to what they did

@vantexan

The Shapiro show episode 1357. 10/19/2021
Timestamp 2:00
"The pandemic has basically been over since the vaccines have been rolled out" -Ben Shapiro

The Shapiro show special episode between 1334 and 1335. 09/09/2021 timestamp 0:53
"It's not that we are anti vaccine, personally I'm very pro vaccine" -Andrew Klavan

The Shapiro show episode 1200 02/22/2021
Timestamp 2:10
"These vaccines are a damned miracle, unbelievably good! -Ben Shapiro

Shapiro is Jewish. The pharma companies are run by Jews. Therefore there’s gonna be things that he cannot and will not say. Ditto someone like mark levin

The bioweapon vaccines should be taken off the market for the harm they’ve done. Trump and everyone else involved should face the music and own up to what they did
So Shapiro is a paid off talking head shill. Thanks for clarifying.

@vantexan you called me anti semite because I accused Shapiro of being a vaccine shill. You asked me to cite him. I've cited him 4 times now on 4 different dates in the last 2 years. I would apologize to you. I never once thought that you were capable of hating a portion of society and I'm offended that you would accuse me of it especially after all the other conversations we have had.

I would apologize to you.

vantexan

I'm sorry do you have a problem with a video from a youtuber named "treasureChrist" that points to Jesus as being God and that the Jewish faith is wrong?

Is Jesus anti semitic?
Jesus was Jewish. There are all kinds of divisions in Judaism. Shapiro is conservative. You're attacking him because he's Jewish. That makes you antisemitic. He's not part of some grand scheme to control everyone behind the scenes as TheDudeAbides92 suggests. I don't accept his religious point of view no more than I accept Tulsi Gabbard's. But nowhere am I told that I must attack them for not being Christians. We've got enough to worry about with liberal atheists to be spreading this poison about Jews or anyone else.

vantexan

@vantexan you called me anti semite because I accused Shapiro of being a vaccine shill. You asked me to cite him. I've cited him 4 times now on 4 different dates in the last 2 years. I would apologize to you. I never once thought that you were capable of hating a portion of society and I'm offended that you would accuse me of it especially after all the other conversations we have had.

I would apologize to you.
You went on the attack out of nowhere on Shapiro then posted a video about his religious views as justification for your attack.

vantexan

So basically no matter what they say or do they're Jewish and there's no way you can trust them. Poison.

Jesus was Jewish. There are all kinds of divisions in Judaism. Shapiro is conservative. You're attacking him because he's Jewish. That makes you antisemitic. He's not part of some grand scheme to control everyone behind the scenes as TheDudeAbides92 suggests. I don't accept his religious point of view no more than I accept Tulsi Gabbard's. But nowhere am I told that I must attack them for not being Christians. We've got enough to worry about with liberal atheists to be spreading this poison about Jews or anyone else.
Paul Washer says that any doctrine that doesn't come from the Bible is a doctrine of Satan. Do you agree?

vantexan

Paul Washer says that any doctrine that doesn't come from the Bible is a doctrine of Satan. Do you agree?
The Old Testament was for the Jews. Is it or is it not in the Bible? We're under the New Testament today as Christians but I'd be real careful about calling the Jewish religion Satanic. At any rate it's not your job to attack Jews.

The Old Testament was for the Jews. Is it or is it not in the Bible? We're under the New Testament today as Christians but I'd be real careful about calling the Jewish religion Satanic. At any rate it's not your job to attack Jews.

Hmm.

I have absolutely zero problem saying any doctrine preached that isn't Jesus is a lie straight from Satan

@vantexan
There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality.
Romans 2:9‭-‬11 ESV

vantexan

Hmm.

I have absolutely zero problem saying any doctrine preached that isn't Jesus is a lie straight from Satan
You can say whatever you like. But when you attack a person for being Jewish you're antisemitic. It's not up to you to hate others for who they are. It's your job to tell others about Jesus. If they reject the message then you're to move on. Not post attacks online to let people know this person is evil because he doesn't see things like you do.