Verbal warning?

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like the OP has a target on his back and must decide if he wants to work or become a professional skateboarder.

CitizenTruth

I called in sick on Friday. I know I wasn’t the only one. Fun part is I did not have any sick days left. So yesterday my supervisor gave me a verbal warning with the shop steward. (I have definitely called in sick before with no sick days left and no one cared) So then I tell a coworker and he said oh that’s funny I called in sick too with no sick days but I didn’t get a verbal warning or anything. So now I feel like management just likes screwing with me... and I never call in sick so it’s not like I always do it. I’m pretty sure they did it because 1. It was friday 2. Someone told them I went snowboarding lol
You any good at snowboarding?

542thruNthru

So now I feel like management just likes screwing with me... and I never call in sick so it’s not like I always do it. I’m pretty sure they did it because 1. It was friday 2. Someone told them I went snowboarding lol

Sounds like the OP has a target on his back and must decide if he wants to work or become a professional skateboarder.

The key to talking trash is knowing what you're talking about. Just retire from BC already!

:)