Verbal Warning

Infamous

I was given a verbal warning today, I was brought into my supervisors office with the Shop Steward there. I was told that I use to much Tape and go through to many pens. I wish I could make this up. I was even offered more training if I needed it, My :censored2: basically replied by saying yes ! The supervisor then looked dumb founded as the shop steward continued to sit there and say nothing. Has this happend to anyone before. This is the first time I have been called into the office

I was given a verbal warning today, I was brought into my supervisors office with the Shop Steward there. I was told that I use to much Tape and go through to many pens. I wish I could make this up. I was even offered more training if I needed it, My * basically replied by saying yes ! The supervisor then looked dumb founded as the shop steward continued to sit there and say nothing. Has this happend to anyone before. This is the first time I have been called into the office
What the??

Box Ox

I was given a verbal warning today, I was brought into my supervisors office with the Shop Steward there. I was told that I use to much Tape and go through to many pens. I wish I could make this up. I was even offered more training if I needed it, My * basically replied by saying yes ! The supervisor then looked dumb founded as the shop steward continued to sit there and say nothing. Has this happend to anyone before. This is the first time I have been called into the office
So what's the deeper story behind the tape and pens? Do you stop working to mummify boxes or treat pens as single use only?

I ask only because supervisors would never have tried to :censored2: with me over something so petty if nothing particularly unusual was going on with my supply use. That's an easy L for them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’d grieve. Are you an RPCD? Let’s be honest, they don’t want RPCD’s. They want 22.4s. This sounds like ticky tack bs just to ding your record.

542thruNthru

It's a BS meeting that is going to go absolutely no where. Its what my steward likes to call "a paid break"

Sit there nod and get paid. Then go back to doing whatever it was you were doing. I would love to file a harassment grievance on a sup for getting a warning letter for using too much tape. Lol

Infamous

So what's the deeper story behind the tape and pens? Do you stop working to mummify boxes or treat pens as single use only?

I ask only because supervisors would never have tried to * with me over something so petty if nothing particularly unusual was going on with my supply use. That's an easy L for them.
Don't even touch there pens or tape since covid, bring my own marker and send broken boxes down the belt for someone else to repair

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I went a few years without receiving an official shirt.

I never asked for one.

Was called in about it...

Yes a few years.

Stew said nothing...

He covered his face.

Not because he was scared either...

They wanted to see if I was going to explode.

Didn't give them the satisfaction of a detonation...

But they no longer speak to me.

Which is the way I want it.

Don't sweat verbals.

Hope this helps.

Box Ox

Don't even touch there pens or tape since covid, bring my own marker and send broken boxes down the belt for someone else to repair
So you were given a verbal warning for something you didn't do? Did you ask why they're harassing you? If I'd been in your position it wouldn't have been a good time for the supervisor.

So you were given a verbal warning for something you didn't do? Did you ask why they're harassing you? If I'd been in your position it wouldn't have been a good time for the supervisor.
I wouldn’t have said anything. Smile nod, not so much as an eye roll. Then hit em in the crotch with a grievance

although it sounds like dude has a wack steward, and may discourage op from filing a grievance

Box Ox

I wouldn’t have said anything. Smile nod, not so much as an eye roll. Then hit em in the crotch with a grievance

although it sounds like dude has a wack steward, and may discourage op from filing a grievance
I'd want everyone in the room to know I didn't do what I'd been accused of and that the supervisor is full of :censored2: (not in those words). There needs to be widespread awareness if a weirdo supervisor is into accusing hourlies of things they didn't do.

I'd want everyone in the room to know I didn't do what I'd been accused of and that the supervisor is full of * (not in those words). There needs to be widespread awareness if a weirdo supervisor is into accusing hourlies of things they didn't do.
Something like that? I can’t stick up for myself without getting mad. When I get mad I the angry Irish in me takes over and only god knows what might come out of my mouth.
Smile, nod, yes sir, all the while in my head
I’m gonna get prick

meritocracy

I don't understand why they hate us using tape so much. Supes hiding it or not having it available at all, acting pissed as soon as you start taping something up. Customer service is the enemy of efficiency.