Video: USPS & UPS Rivalry Caught on Camera

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Video: USPS & UPS Rivalry Caught on Camera - Seller 365

Footage from a doorbell camera has emerged showing an intense race to the door as both USPS and UPS arrive at the same time to deliver packages. The rivalry amongst the various courier companies is not new and is often well documented between the big 4 of USPS, UPS, FedEx and now Amazon.

It is not common however, to see these rivalries play out in real time in the real world, but that’s what has been caught on a Ring doorbell camera. Unfortunately there is no clue as to where this event took place, however you can see the footage below. The TikTok video has now been viewed over 5.6 million times.

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7086991810005929259

imjanedoe

banned slut
Nobody else has fun on route like that? He even rang the doorbell 🤎 that’s what separates us from the rest.
I love commiserating w/ them. They’ve given me so many codes or access to places and helped me carry packages up when there wasn’t an elevator 🇺🇸

DriverNerd

Nobody else has fun on route like that?
Of course we do. Most driver's have a pretty good relationship with other drivers simply because they (mostly) understand the job. Driving with the public makes us all a little bitter and having someone who understands is easy to joke with.