Viewing Time Card on Upsers.com

brown metal coffin

The total "paid" hours are miscalculated. I worked 8.18 hours total on Monday and that was with my lunch included (which is all i will be paid for). On the site it takes that 8.18 and adds the .75 on at the end for a total of 8.93 and implies that I will be paid for the 8.93. Its a little misleading because you can't just add up the total hours on the site because each day has an additional .75 in the total unless I'm missing something. Other than that its a great idea.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The total "paid" hours are miscalculated. I worked 8.18 hours total on Monday and that was with my lunch included (which is all i will be paid for). On the site it takes that 8.18 and adds the .75 on at the end for a total of 8.93 and implies that I will be paid for the 8.93. Its a little misleading because you can't just add up the total hours on the site because each day has an additional .75 in the total unless I'm missing something. Other than that its a great idea.

Does it break it down for you when you click on the little plus sign by the day

lkwan78

I have been waiting for a few weeks for me to be properly put into my center.

I worked twilight shift and am now TCD.

Under my job tools, I don't see a time card viewer link. When I search for it, I still can't find it.

I sent a message under the help function but it said to call TSC.

I got off the phone with TSC bc they said they can't help me fix it and instructed me to call My centers HR.

I called my local center HR, and he doesn't know how to fix it.

Help!!! Who knows how to get the link to appear under job tools???