Virtual Intergrad

Hello I am currently hired to be a seasonal driver and they are sending me to virtual Intergrad. My question is what to expect? I will also Lenore that I am am outside hire. Thank you all in advance!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
none of us know, integrad is slowly getting wierder and dumber. Just learn the 5s and 10s verbatim and make 3 correct turns in the vehicle and you pass.

PPH_over_9000

I was in front of a computer for 3 days. They did DoK tests for the 4th day, and catching up on any of the modules you may have missed or incorrectly completed.

You're able to test out of the DoK stuff on your first day, though. Do that as quickly as you can and you may not have to show up on Thursday. Friday they'll put a DIAD in your hands for half an hour while they run you through a few mock deliveries. Total driving time at driving school? About 25min.

Focus on your depth of knowledge. Everything else will be learned on-the-job.

iowa boy

When I went to "real" intergrad years ago, I spent about 25 minutes a day from Tuesday to Thursday actually driving the truck. Otherwise it was all classroom time other than running the outdoor integration station they had set up. And I ran that for about 25 minutes at a time also. Talk about a huge waste of time.