Vote count

Anthropomorphic Cow

Yeah, SOB and everyone involved would risk their jobs and jail terms knowingly rigging the vote.

Come on, man.
It clashes with what we all experienced online but lines up with asking people at my center what they voted. A few vocal no’s, lots of tepid yes votes thinking we weren’t going to do any better.

killamjl

85% does raise an eyebrow, all the supplements passing except one is the real giveaway. But "whatca gonna do about it" (union thug voice)

Thebrownblob

It clashes with what we all experienced online but lines up with asking people at my center what they voted. A few vocal no’s, lots of tepid yes votes thinking we weren’t going to do any better.
The people who say they’re going to vote no scream the loudest, everyone else says nothing. I wasn’t shocked that it passed a little shocked about the percentage and the only supplement I was really considering not passing. What’s the west. Apparently the west was not all that upset at all.

Karma...

looks like south florida defied s.o.b......and c.t........the empire strikes back...time to move on to amazon......then maybe get more of those rtw people into the teamster fold..

Thebrownblob

looks like south florida defied s.o.b......and c.t........the empire strikes back...time to move on to amazon......then maybe get more of those rtw people into the teamster fold..
1692790569623.gif

Karma...

the teamsters are solidly behind Sean and Sean and his team simply delivered a great union contract......no more appeasements.........no more apathetic voting turnouts.....well done.......