Vote count

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The people who say they’re going to vote no scream the loudest, everyone else says nothing. I wasn’t shocked that it passed a little shocked about the percentage and the only supplement I was really considering not passing. What’s the west. Apparently the west was not all that upset at all.
Dollar signs will do that. It clouds the mind the same way little diad can to a man.

My guess is the young bucks can't see retirement in their future yet. To them, it's still something distant. They can't see how current contribution levels will affect them later on.
After talking with some folks at my local, it was made clear that Sean was taking that money and putting it toward record raises, he wasn't asking. The meeting was essentially, "if your plan can stay green with current contribution rates, you're not getting any more" and allowed zero discussion. What a dick.

Wally

After talking with some folks at my local, it was made clear that Sean was taking that money and putting it toward record raises, he wasn't asking. The meeting was essentially, "if your plan can stay green with current contribution rates, you're not getting any more" and allowed zero discussion. What a dick.
Could have been a balance between the two but that doesn't get you support in the today. He's not concerned about the tomorrow.

DOK

looks like south florida defied s.o.b......and c.t........the empire strikes back...time to move on to amazon......then maybe get more of those rtw people into the teamster fold..
Why is it called the Latin America Inc. supplement and what does it cover? Doesn’t seem to driver language in the supplement.

Wally

the teamsters are solidly behind Sean and Sean and his team simply delivered a great union contract......no more appeasements.........no more apathetic voting turnouts.....well done.......
Great contract for selective locals. Others, not so much. Must give tough guy props bamboozled the voters the way he did.