Vote yes

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I may be retired, but I'll be up there at the picket line, doing what I can to help my brothers in brown, if it happens.

It's funny you say that.

I recently ran into a retiree who lives close to one of the buildings. He was asking me

what was going on and if we were going to strike. I told him nothing definite yet.

The first words out of his mouth after that was "you know I'll be there if it happens".

Ya just gotta love an old school Teamster.

It's funny you say that.

I recently ran into a retiree who lives close to one of the buildings. He was asking me

what was going on and if we were going to strike. I told him nothing definite yet.

The first words out of his mouth after that was "you know I'll be there if it happens".

Ya just gotta love an old school Teamster.
I wonder if he would feel different if a strike cut off his pension checks.

This is the best contract any teamster has ever gotten. You are all getting raises.
We are being offered the same friend&@%ing rasie and pension/healthcare contributions as the last contract ( which was in the beginning stages of the recession )... Now the company is getting a a big tax break for life and you have the nerve to call your self a UPS_BIGWIG_STOCKHOLDER and say that sheet! GET THE HELL OF THIS SITE YOU DIRT BAG!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Bring food.
You can count on it.
image-1-jpeg.68809

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I want my raise to be as big as the percentage that my stops per car goes up. $80 an hour should be fair.
I agree. We've been doing 15-25% more over last according to the Sup at PCM. Should be paid fairly. It's like peak never ended. Just more work, less time. And really I look forward to peak for that reason.

This is the best contract any teamster has ever gotten. You are all getting raises.

Shouldn't you hope we strike? That way UPS stock drops and you can accumulate much more at a lower cost basis. UPS is primarily a dividend growth, not a pure growth. If you bought ten thousand worth of FDX around the time UPS went public, it'd be worth almost $56k today. If you bought UPS at the beginning for 10k, it'd be $16k today. It's not even close which company has returned more.