Voter fraud

moreluck

golden ticket member
309qwky.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then why are the Dems always screaming that the GOP wanting voter ID will keep the minorities from the polls???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Having a picture I.D. to vote is what I want.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Then why are the Dems always screaming that the GOP wanting voter ID will keep the minorities from the polls???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Having a picture I.D. to vote is what I want.

YOU only want what you are told you want.

If YOU were to go down to the elections office to pick up your absentee ballot and show ID, I am positive you would scream bloody murder.

Hypocrite.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

moreluck

golden ticket member
YOU only want what you are told you want.

If YOU were to go down to the elections office to pick up your absentee ballot and show ID, I am positive you would scream bloody murder.

Hypocrite.

TOS.
If you had any knowledge at all you would know the absentee ballots come in the mail....the whole idea is that you don't have to leave your house....duh!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you're ok with not having to show an ID to vote by mail but not in person? :confused:
Once upon a time, long ago, I did have to present ID or give them my driver' license ID number in order to receive ballots.....they keep coming automatically as long as I continue to vote.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Once upon a time, long ago, I did have to present ID or give them my driver' license ID number in order to receive ballots.....they keep coming automatically as long as I continue to vote.

How would they know your even alive? Your husband could be filling out your ballot like the republican official was doing for his dead girlfriend.

If you dont show and ID to get your absentee ballot, anybody could be voting for you, even your dog.

TOS.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How would they know your even alive? Your husband could be filling out your ballot like the republican official was doing for his dead girlfriend.

If you dont show and ID to get your absentee ballot, anybody could be voting for you, even your dog.

TOS.
I bet her dog is smart enough to vote it's own interests, so that would be a good thing.

upschuck

TOS.
I agree with you TOS, absentee ballots also need some kind of verification to be counted. I don't know why it is so hard to cross check against SSN's or some other way to verify the voters are actually breathing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I don't know why it is so hard to cross check against SSN's or some other way to verify the voters are actually breathing. "......upschuck

Let's see, the government and a computer program (major screw-up).........I see billions of $$$$$.

upschuck

"I don't know why it is so hard to cross check against SSN's or some other way to verify the voters are actually breathing. "......upschuck

Let's see, the government and a computer program (major screw-up).........I see billions of $$$$$.
Really? a simple program could easily cross check. There is a database of those who request a ballot, and a database of those who are still living.

You have got to be consistent with requiring proof of voter eligibility. There is a way, being that the ballot be notarized, electronically done, or whatever way they chose, to remove the rampant fraud that is very much a possibility of absentee ballots, or of not ID'ing at the polls.