voting

Leon

Anonymously quircky
Best economy in the history of mankind and to think people want change. It's remarkable.
Change is inevitable. It's not all about the economy. People want social justice, equality, tolerance and acceptance. Not hate. These are fundamental and in my opinion take precedence over the economy.

I'm not religious but this is what Jesus taught, what the bible is about, and what our great nation and many others are struggling with.

Live and let live brothers & sisters

JL 0513

Change is inevitable. It's not all about the economy. People want social justice, equality, tolerance and acceptance. Not hate. These are fundamental and in my opinion take precedence over the economy.

I'm not religious but this is what Jesus taught, what the bible is about, and what our great nation and many others are struggling with.

Live and let live brothers & sisters

Better vote Republican then!

The only hate and intolerance comes from the left. If you can't see that than I don't know what to say 'cause it's all right out in the open.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The only hate and intolerance comes from the left. If you can't see that than I don't know what to say 'cause it's all right out in the open.
tenor (77).gif

Leon

Anonymously quircky

Nope voted straight democrat ticket.

While some hate may come from the left in reaction to intolerance, to say that none comes from the right is narrow minded and simply untrue. You're a lost cause, but I still have hope for our county yet