voting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
After today's effort of last minute adds, smears, lies, and propaganda,
I see Wednesday's report being Repubs gain in the Senate.. and yep the House is still theirs. Real close, but they keep it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I vote Republican.
Democrats want to create an entire country dependent on the Government.
Low Information Voters will vote Democrat.
This country is full of pussilamous entitled whiners.
The Republican Party doesn't have room for pussilamous entitled whiners.

Bring on the Red Wave!

MG
I so hope the drive-by media goes on another crying jag after they see it happening. I still don't think they get it?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I just don't know how appealing it is to people to run on the caravan thing, taking guns away and raising taxes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Change is inevitable. It's not all about the economy. People want social justice, equality, tolerance and acceptance. Not hate. These are fundamental and in my opinion take precedence over the economy.

I'm not religious but this is what Jesus taught, what the bible is about, and what our great nation and many others are struggling with.

Live and let live brothers & sisters
Great thought but neither side appears to have this belief, especially the left or Dims.
I use to despise the Repugs for their intolerance on social issues but now the Dims and Libturds are as bad as the Conturds!

over9five

Staff member
I'll be voting for a Democrat tomorrow. Just one.
For all the other races, it will be the candidate with "REPUBLICAN" next to their name!

Jkloc420

Great thought but neither side appears to have this belief, especially the left or Dims.
I use to despise the Repugs for their intolerance on social issues but now the Dims and Libturds are as bad as the Conturds!
If there is no economy, social issues go out the door, always the first thing to go

Jkloc420

I'll be voting for a Democrat tomorrow. Just one.
For all the other races, it will be the candidate with "REPUBLICAN" next to their name!
who is the democrat if I might ask, is it a senate seat or congressional seat