voting

It will be fine

Oh, I can verify there are. :thumbup1:
BCA2CFB1-36FF-4B28-B08E-91455C43868A.gif

newfie

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe in “illegal” votes. Remember the voter fraud commission Kobach was leading? Trump had to give up because they couldn’t find anything.

it takes a special kind of stupid to believe there are not illegal votes. remember the voter fraud commission Kobach was leading. they had to give up because states that were engaged in voter fraud refused to cooperate.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
it was a thrashing . you lost the presidency by an over whelming electoral vote count , you lost the congress , the lost the supreme court , you lost the governorships, you lost the state legislatures.

exactly how much more do you have to lose before it is a thrashing by your definition?
According to Trump the biggest electoral landslide in history. Reality. 46th

cachmeifucan

The red wave is here libs duck and find a safe space I'm sorry I'm not going to gloat but I won't hide my emotions I may be sick to my stomach. A vote for a dim is for open borders high taxes and killing bye tester in Montana

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well if the GOP losses then nobody will need to go to their safe places and cry, ,instead people will just get up for work on Weds. morning as usual.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Mass. a New England Cable News ( NECN ) has been posting that Gov, Baker and Lying Lizziee have already won their elections from 4 hrs ago. The Polls have only been closed for 30 mins. Can some one say this time it's not the Russians.