Vox Populi

M

moreluck

News reports say that Arnold will veto the CA. gay marriage bill when it comes to him. The people voted against the gay marriage thing already. It's good to know that the governator will follow the vox populi. Go Arnold!
clapbounce.gif

A

afups

Just wait till the next elections. The people will still vote for the same democrats that voted for this bill. They will continue the rule of California by the most inept politicians (called Democrats) and our state will keep sinking deeper and deeper into the swamp.

I would give a lot to see a Republican governor and a republican majority in the senate and assembly...but...it will never happen.

O

over9five

Me too (here in Mass). We have an awesome governor, Mitt Romney, but the senate and house is mostly dumacrats.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks again Guv. for not being swayed by your Hollywood cronies and sticking to what the majority of the CA. residents support. Stanley Tookie Williams was a killer who founded a "mafia" that continues to kill today.

tieguy

Banned
And again with this issue the liberal tends to play the sympathy card for the killer while ignoring the killers victims. If there ever was a person who deserved to die it was this guy. What would have been a little more fair would be to allow relatives of his victims into the room with blunt knives. We should then record the event in HD and replay it for anyone who is headed down the road of criminal behavior.

Just in case there is any doubt in anyones mind I have absolutely no compassion for this guy. If he really found religion in jail as he claims then he should fully appreciate the biblical concept of "an eye for an eye".

U

Unregistered

What Jesus Said

Lk. 6.27-36
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth,
39 but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, Lev. 19.18 and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

NoBrownForMe

Tookie was a murderer.

If Tookie were punished under biblical "eye for eye" he would have to be cut up into 25,000 pieces, then each of those pieces would have to be executed separately.

Some crimes are worse than others. Bush has the blood of more than 2,000 kids on his hands...

tieguy

Banned
NoBrownForMe said:
If Tookie were punished under biblical "eye for eye" he would have to be cut up into 25,000 pieces, then each of those pieces would have to be executed separately.

Some crimes are worse than others. Bush has the blood of more than 2,000 kids on his hands...

Perhaps . Perhaps our kids believed in their mission in which case they might be dissapointed that you devalue their sacrifice as one in which they were victims of presidential policy.

susiedriver

tieguy said:
And again with this issue the liberal tends to play the sympathy card for the killer while ignoring the killers victims. If there ever was a person who deserved to die it was this guy. What would have been a little more fair would be to allow relatives of his victims into the room with blunt knives. We should then record the event in HD and replay it for anyone who is headed down the road of criminal behavior.

Just in case there is any doubt in anyones mind I have absolutely no compassion for this guy. If he really found religion in jail as he claims then he should fully appreciate the biblical concept of "an eye for an eye".

Very Christian of you.

susiedriver

tieguy said:
Perhaps . Perhaps our kids believed in their mission in which case they might be dissapointed that you devalue their sacrifice as one in which they were victims of presidential policy.

Tie, he's a vet, served in Airborne, how about you? Ready to put yourself on the line? All mouth, no action.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Susie

Ahhhh Tie has served. And that is a fact. This self rightous maroon posts something and you take it as fact? You of all people?

Might want to remove that foot from that
All mouth
, right after you pull your head out of that ::censored2::

Best

d

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Very Christian of you.

Yep I have a lot of compassion for the victims of this killer who were not allowed the opportunity to appeal their death for 20 years before they were brutally executed.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Tie, he's a vet, served in Airborne, how about you? Ready to put yourself on the line? All mouth, no action.

Suzie looking for the "he" you're referring to that also served in an airborne unit. You don't have me confused with myself do you? In either case if there is someone else I don't mind if he calls me out on my service to my country, you my dear have not earned the right.

tieguy

Banned
tieguy said:
Yep I have a lot of compassion for the victims of this killer who were not allowed the opportunity to appeal their death for 20 years before they were brutally executed.

Suzie looks like I left you speechless on this point? :confused:1