VP Rome "7 Lives" A. Needs your help, Please HELP!!!

Hofficer Hater

OP is Original Poster. That means you.

Word is? Do you know that certain groups thought that hall would be hung out to dry too? I'm not preaching innocence for RA but why not wait to see what happens before the stones are thrown? The guy obviously has and had support.

Rome A is not only going down. He had a falling out with Hoffa for praising Trump and he will rat him out and other mofos for leaving him out to dry and not defending him against the IIO, IDO, IRO or offering to pay for his legal defense. If RA is still a Teamster past May 15th I'd be surprised.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Rome A is not only going down. He had a falling out with Hoffa for praising Trump and he will rat him out and other mofos for leaving him out to dry and not defending him against the IIO, IDO, IRO or offering to pay for his legal defense. If RA is still a Teamster past May 15th I'd be surprised.
I heard the talking points. It all comes down to burden of proof.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I find it interesting how,..... more like when, you take that "objective" position.

Do you gamble?
Care to make a wager?
You ask this every time. You were wrong with Ken. I'm not saying RA is innocent. The true facts are that only a few people will get to the truth of it. You're not one of them. RA appreciates the bump.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You ask this every time. You were wrong with Ken. I'm not saying RA is innocent. The true facts are that only a few people will get to the truth of it. You're not one of them. RA appreciates the bump.
Ken isn't home yet, and you never have the nuts to bet?

Maybe we can fashion a parlay?