W-2 online

Kittyxx

I still haven't gotten my w-2 . Is there a way to view it online(I was seasonal)? I saw a post but about adp but I can't find the code to signup, it just makes me sign in when I search it on the ups website.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Go to UPSers and use the search function (crazy idea). Just search w2, it gives you a direct link to the correct adp page and a 1 time login password to get in there and create your account

Kittyxx

Go to UPSers and use the search function (crazy idea). Just search w2, it gives you a direct link to the correct adp page and a 1 time login password to get in there and create your account
When I search anything it tells me to login then goes back to the home page. I tried doing that by searching w2 ites:upser.com on google too and it just links me to my paychecks not the w2

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I still haven't gotten my w-2 . Is there a way to view it online(I was seasonal)? I saw a post but about adp but I can't find the code to signup, it just makes me sign in when I search it on the ups website.
just use your last paycheck if need be

Kittyxx

just use your last paycheck if need be

I wanted to try to file online so I can get the stimulus check sooner because I really needed the money . If that's the only option I guess i will have to file my return by mail.

Tried freetaxusa and they wanted my w2 andI saw no way to use my last paycheck as a option.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
if you already have an adp account login from a previous job it should auto sync with any other business who uses adp. i've had 3 jobs and all the w2's have uploaded to that account login. if not just go to www.w2.adp.com and request it.
also number for w-2 reissue is as follows 1-800-533-7768

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I wanted to try to file online so I can get the stimulus check sooner because I really needed the money . If that's the only option I guess i will have to file my return by mail.

Tried freetaxusa and they wanted my w2 andI saw no way to use my last paycheck as a option.
you will have to do it yourself with turbo tax or whatever, just use the numbers on your last paycheck

Kittyxx

if you already have an adp account login from a previous job it should auto sync with any other business who uses adp. i've had 3 jobs and all the w2's have uploaded to that account login. if not just go to www.w2.adp.com and request it.
also number for w-2 reissue is as follows 1-800-533-7768
What's the code to signup? I tried "find me " and I wasn't able to be found(guessing you had to use it before ? )

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you do not have access to or have lost your W-2 a substitute W-2 can be created and used for filing on or after 2/15. It is a pain in the butt to try to create a substitute W-2 from a last pay stub.