Hi! I need a W2 for 2004. The ADP site won't allow me to request anything prior to 2005. The 1-800 number gives me another number to try (972-383-3430), but that is just a constant busy signal. I'm no longer employed by UPS. Are there any other routes to get the information?
Thanks in advance.
If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...
UPS will have completed the mailing of 2007 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2007 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
- Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
- Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
Ryan, Did you ever wonder why it's called a W-2??? D Harry
- Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
- In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
- Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
- Enter the following information:
- Tax Year: 2007
- Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
- CCode: WWQ
- Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
- ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
- Click on Next.
- On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
- You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
- Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
- Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
- Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
- Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.