w2 forms

upsworker79

i went to the www.w2.adp.com to get my tax form i get to the id verification screen and its asking me for a zip code i have put in my old zip my new zip the companys zip but its saying its not right does anyone know what to do

thanks ryan

Dfigtree

i went to the www.w2.adp.com to get my tax form i get to the id verification screen and its asking me for a zip code i have put in my old zip my new zip the companys zip but its saying its not right does anyone know what to do

thanks ryan

If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2007 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2007 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:
  • Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
  • Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
  1. Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  2. In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
  3. Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
  4. Enter the following information:
    • Tax Year: 2007
    • Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
    • CCode: WWQ
    • Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
    • ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
  5. Click on Next.
  6. On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
  7. You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
  8. Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
  9. Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  10. Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
  11. Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.
Ryan, Did you ever wonder why it's called a W-2??? D Harry

P

Pamac6

Hi! I need a W2 for 2004. The ADP site won't allow me to request anything prior to 2005. The 1-800 number gives me another number to try (972-383-3430), but that is just a constant busy signal. I'm no longer employed by UPS. Are there any other routes to get the information?

Thanks in advance.

Dfigtree

thanks ryan

Try option 2 from my previous post ...

Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.

A

AceAdams

Hi! I need a W2 for 2004. The ADP site won't allow me to request anything prior to 2005. The 1-800 number gives me another number to try (972-383-3430), but that is just a constant busy signal. I'm no longer employed by UPS. Are there any other routes to get the information?

Thanks in advance.

The number is 800-533-7768. I had the same problem in tell i got the number today.

W

Waly

I am having the same problem as Ryan, it is not accepting my zip code, my home, my work or the one on the W2 for UPS

ANGEL ZAMORA

If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2007 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2007 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:
  • Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
  • Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
  1. Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  2. In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
  3. Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
  4. Enter the following information:
    • Tax Year: 2007
    • Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
    • CCode: WWQ
    • Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
    • ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
  5. Click on Next.
  6. On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
  7. You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
  8. Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
  9. Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  10. Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
  11. Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.
Ryan, Did you ever wonder why it's called a W-2??? D Harry