W2 Tax Return

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Can’t you just use your last check of the year to file? I’m pretty sure you can but hell if I know, my wife always files for me... then she keeps every red cent of it.

MattM

Ups uses ADP. They posted them 1-2 weeks before the January 31st deadline the last few years. They physically mail it that last week, so online access is definitely early. I expect the same this year.

ADP is a different website than upsers. Use upsers for a guide or try to register with a ADP ups Google search. Pretty easy.

MattM

Can’t you just use your last check of the year to file? I’m pretty sure you can but hell if I know, my wife always files for me... then she keeps every red cent of it.
It’ll be close but rarely 100% accurate. If you tend to work the last week of December or first week of January, there is definitely some overlap/under lap on the paychecks/pay periods. Mine have never been 100% accurate from one to the other.

Anymore just type in the control number and it’ll import it all into any tax program. Easy stuff.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Ups uses ADP. They posted them 1-2 weeks before the January 31st deadline the last few years. They physically mail it that last week, so online access is definitely early. I expect the same this year.

ADP is a different website than upsers. Use upsers for a guide or try to register with a ADP ups Google search. Pretty easy.

I guess I was typing when you posted this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
First year at UPS. Are they pretty timely about sending out our W2s or will there be online access like our paystubs?
Over 13 pages!

upload_2020-1-8_7-31-47.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
First year at UPS. Are they pretty timely about sending out our W2s or will there be online access like our paystubs?
See that girl, you could have taken me up on my offer to take you out and I would have already had your itemized deductions done, calculated your capital gains and losses, and completed schedule a & b, completed form 1095, and would have completed a 433-d in case I couldn't get you enough deductions and you owed.

NerdGirl

See that girl, you could have taken me up on my offer to take you out and I would have already had your itemized deductions done, calculated your capital gains and losses, and completed schedule a & b, completed form 1095, and would have completed a 433-d in case I couldn't get you enough deductions and you owed.
LOL You must be tax guy Dave? Sorry Dave I use turbo tax.