Waiting on union steward

watdaflock?

Posted a week ago about being DQ for not taking full breaks and running over, I made scratch 4 days and on the 5th ran 15 min over, but they had me finish my 30 day training route and now they’re having me run peak. Had me deliver bulk ground today. I contacted my union steward who told me he wasn’t sure and local union pres said they were “working on it” neither were aware of the new language in the supplement saying if a driver is used to deliver ground packages after disqualified that it would count towards 30 days in 90 period. Today was day 31 for me. They told me I was disqualified last Monday and drove me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and today. Does this mean I could have a chance? I don’t know if I should look for something else or just wait this out.
Management and the union obviously only want to use you during peak. You'll not be delivering past the middle of January, guaranteed.

CD0314

I actually just logged into my benefits on teamcare's website and it had my copay different so I clicked on my benefits and it says I have a full time benefits package instead of my part time one that was on there before. Maybe that means that they did switch me. I still haven't heard from the union yet.

CD0314

Management and the union obviously only want to use you during peak. You'll not be delivering past the middle of January, guaranteed.
Would they have switched me to full time benefits if they were going to do that do you think? I just saw my benefits had been switched over from my part time ones to full time.