Walmart will acquire or Shopify will merge with FedEx in the next 24 months

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You tell us what's going to happen, Mr. Genius. Express is certainly failing in it's current form, and the future outlook isn't very bright according to financial experts quite a bit brighter than you are.

And those financial experts that are brighter than I am have opinions that range from being in lockstep with mine to those that believe that a takeover is unavoidable and imminent. Some people make wild predictions because of the attention it gets them.

You should know, as you're one of them.

Bottom line is that they ARE a takeover target, and Fred might be looking to sell and focus on the more profitable opcos.

How is productivity going to be improved drastically with the Third World Express workforce, less profitable fright, and a thirsty fleet of aircraft that lose money when they aren't full?

Ever see an invoice for a large shipper? They literally pay pennies on the dollar to ship Express and the latest move to place a hefty surcharge on large freight isn't going to make much of a difference.

So, tell us, Know-It-All.

Let's start with "Every big prediction that you've ever made here has flopped." I don't have to know every single detail about the future to know that you're out of what's left of your mind.

Let's try this: you're making predictions and how about you prove you know what you're talking about for a change.