Walnut Creek UPS workers say timecard altered, pay withheld

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Walnut Creek UPS workers say timecard altered, pay withheld - KTVU

Four Walnut Creek-based UPS employees have sued the company, accusing it of tampering with timecards, not paying workers for work-related activity such as undergoing COVID-19 checks, and not adhering to state rules regarding COVID-19-related sick pay.

The suit, filed Wednesday in Contra Costa County Superior Court, is asking for class-action status, presumably so other UPS employees with grievances against the company could join. UPS supervisor William Turman is also named in the suit.

Drivers Matthew Ulricksen, Shane Barlow, James Jones, and warehouse worker Joshua Stuart, allege supervisors altered timecards several times after they punched in at the Walnut Creek facility.

M

MenInBrown

Can’t wait for this to go class action. I caught them doing the same thing and I’m still trying to get money that’s owed to me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wonder if the plaintiffs read some of my ideas on class action in regards to on going time shaving?

Too bad outside lawyers have to do what the union is PAID to do?

I've been calling for any immediate supervision to be barred from any timeclock access for some time. Conflicting interest when part of your performance as management is judged by the paid day.