Wanna feel old?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I can still bring it.
1397809850.gif
Go Pop Pop, go pop pop, go pop pop go lol.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The guys in my area were talking about switching work positions around and the sup who is about the same age as my youngest child (25) said "but what do we do about Stewie what do we do with him"............. WTF !!!! I ain't that old I can still throw I mean place 70 pounders on the belt.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm so old I remember way back when cops were big burly guys you feared. Now days its hard not to laugh when you see some squeaky voiced kid who's barely tall enough to see over the hood of his squad car trying to detain someone.

clean hairy

Hving to get up to change the channel on the black and white tv.
Watching a movie on the Beta VCR, and having to pick up the rotary phone to order a pizza.
No Caller ID, had to answer the phone to know who was on the other end.
UPS Drivers upgrading from stone tablets and chisels to clipboards and pens.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I moved to Minnesota in 1958 we were on an 8 party telephone line. Not much privacy there. My Grandma lived in 3 centuries---1899 to 2001. I use to love listening to her stories of how things had changed in her lifetime.

clean hairy

Earl Scheib Commercial "I'll paint ANY car for $29.95 (yes, 29 dollars and 95 cents!)
Sitting in line waiting to buy gas during the 1974 gas shortage.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Earl Scheib Commercial "I'll paint ANY car for $29.95 (yes, 29 dollars and 95 cents!)
Sitting in line waiting to buy gas during the 1974 gas shortage.
I remember both !!!! Ran out of gas in line in my faded '65 Chevy Biscayne that I bought for $100.00 and did even think of getting painted. The back seat was a repository for empty beer bottles. Things change !

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember both !!!! Ran out of gas in line in my faded '65 Chevy Biscayne that I bought for $100.00 and did even think of getting painted. The back seat was a repository for empty beer bottles. Things change !

Rofl. My first car was a 66 Biscayne. The driver door didn't work so I had to climb in passenger side and slide over. The automatic transmission was jury rigged and it would start in any gear. It had house paint blue (even worse than Scheib). I later sold it for 50 bucks.

clean hairy

More recently, the Miracle on ice, when the USA beat the Rusians for the gold medal in the Olympics.
Watching the coverage live of Jessica Mclure being brought out of the well hole in Midland.