Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

RuthlessSupSlayer

Syuwdc.gif

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I love how every manager has seen this. You can't even e-mail an entire division without special access, never mind the whole company
And I just thought about something. We used distribution groups instead of emailing the people individually. Also, we BCC'd them. So, somehow, one of those two methods got by the 'special access' because we got replies from people in all different states. Plus, it pissed UPS off so bad that they had to make up bs reasons for the termination lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And I just thought about something. We used distribution groups instead of emailing the people individually. Also, we BCC'd them. So, somehow, one of those two methods got by the 'special access' because we got replies from people in all different states. Plus, it :censored2: UPS off so bad that they had to make up bs reasons for the termination lol.
You need special privilege over a certain amount of recipients. There is no way around it. Keep trying.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I'm not trying, the lady said it herself. I have copies of the replies, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. Just offering what I know