Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Man, you're funny. Thanks for the bump, though! You guys are coming through with flying colors, just like I knew you would.

rickyb

Man, you're funny. Thanks for the bump, though! You guys are coming through with flying colors, just like I knew you would.
are you going to quit? there are other jobs out there. i make roughly $5 less per hour than a UPS driver and its a great job, much easier, much more time at home.

Dr.Brownz

Screw the outsiders. People will go to the doctor because they can't get hard but not to make sure they're mentally stable? Dumb mindset.

A therapist is a wonderful tool in your daily life, not just when you're struggling.

Yeah because knowing when you are "mentally stable" is the easiest thing in the world. Have you ever had depression, anxiety or any other mental issue? And then you expect someone to want to pay a decent amount of money earned through the job they despise to make it so they can cope with the BS at their :censored2: job? That's just not realistic Paco.

Dr.Brownz

Damn dude needs some Xanax. How can you blame anyone but yourself for failure to do your job? Ups is a sink or swim company and he drown because of his own ignorance.
Nothing to do with environmental influences right!
I don't think the story is that simple for people who suffer from chronic depression or other issues.

Toxic work environment is a real mental health issue that the people : censored: UPS are ignoring.

It's like, great your super tough (or mentally dull) and/or too much of a kitty cat to do anything about your bad work environment. Don't drag the rest of us down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Brownz

The only way we will fix mental health issues in this country is to remove the stigma around them. Instead people are ridiculed and ignored when they speak out. When no one listens these individuals become desperate. Sad truth.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
We've made it our duty to make sure it doesn't go ignored any longer. This is just the beginning. @FrigidFTSup and his cronies/fake profiles can try to distract and deflect all they want, but they've apparently missed the boat because that's exactly what we wanted. Where is he today? must have finally set in lol

TheFigurehead

My has chronic depression and Anxiety with a side of OCD

Oh, someone in your life has chronic depression and anxiety? Well, to quote you:

if you cant handle life 85% of the time your on the planet before you die then you need to stop being such a millennial and toughen the hell up. Life sucks...it ain't fair most of the time...but guess what the sun will still come up tomorrow.

Or does your stupid millennial snowflake theory only apply when it's someone you don't know personally?

Hypocrite.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Depression is no joke i had gone through it at a young age but i was more situational rather than chronic...My has chronic depression and Anxiety with a side of OCD and those are legit to me but adhd and all these new labels they have now

Oh, someone in your life has chronic depression and anxiety? Well, to quote you:

Or does your stupid millennial snowflake theory only apply when it's someone you don't know personally?

Hypocrite.

First lets lay out a couple facts...

1. When quoting someone make sure you dont pull a media move and take what you want and make sure you put things in context because that matters.
  2. Despite my wife having these issues guess what she doesn't see a therapist furthermore she doesn't even see a doctor regularly
  3. As it pertains to my millenial "theroy" _because snowflake never was spoken by me...see #1 here as well...thanks) yes younger people are softer than they used to be this is as a society or a macro perspective not micro. Why is this? Because we as a society we facilitate this type of behavior.
  4. Social media continues to be a leading cause for issues in mental issues because it has opened up a world of anonymity see this post right now. Which snowballs (not to be mistaken with snowflake ;) ) into larger issues going unresolved within that person and increases the suicide rate. I do not have numbers to back this statement but i have read this is the past.
So in conclusion when putting my words in your posts to have a healthy discussion please ensure you are speaking within context and i would appreciate also if you would not call things i say stupid because then i may have to see a therapist because life's hard...thanks again and enjoy the reat of your day!!!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
First lets lay out a couple facts...

1. When quoting someone make sure you dont pull a media move and take what you want and make sure you put things in context because that matters.
  2. Despite my wife having these issues guess what she doesn't see a therapist furthermore she doesn't even see a doctor regularly
  3. As it pertains to my millenial "theroy" _because snowflake never was spoken by me...see #1 here as well...thanks) yes younger people are softer than they used to be this is as a society or a macro perspective not micro. Why is this? Because we as a society we facilitate this type of behavior.
  4. Social media continues to be a leading cause for issues in mental issues because it has opened up a world of anonymity see this post right now. Which snowballs (not to be mistaken with snowflake ;) ) into larger issues going unresolved within that person and increases the suicide rate. I do not have numbers to back this statement but i have read this is the past.
So in conclusion when putting my words in your posts to have a healthy discussion please ensure you are speaking within context and i would appreciate also if you would not call things i say stupid because then i may have to see a therapist because life's hard...thanks again and enjoy the reat of your day!!!

Can you change your Avatar then sir, you are not gonna make it "RuthlessSupSlayer"...maybe the group can help you with a new one..idk..how about it guys and gals...

Can you change your Avatar then sir, you are not gonna make it "RuthlessSupSlayer"...maybe the group can help you with a new one..idk..how about it guys and gals...
xTiTnhMOQ4zE0ukz2U.gif

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Wanna know how I know that guy is important?

"The postings on this site are my own and

don't necessarily represent UPS's positions, strategies or opinions."

Haha