Want a better experience on BrownCafe?

rod

Retired 22 years
I have several suggestions:

Read twice before posting.

Don't say anything that you wouldn't say face to face.

Post your own thoughts---anyone can Google and post the thoughts of others.

Don't use a large font, bold text or all caps.

Using the term "here" when referring to a specific practice is of little help unless you tell us where "here" is.

Use the search function!!!

I could add:

Don't be a know-it-all.

Don't try to come off as being better than everyone else.

Don't project yourself as being the only one who should be qualified to give their opinion just because you are a rookie and not lucky enough to be retired.

Don't come on here bragging about all the work you do off the clock and how you love your management team.

Just because you work in the BOG don't assume everyone has it that easy.

If you get mad and say you are done with the Brown Café and quit ---please do the rest of us a favor and keep your promise.

I could add:

Don't be a know-it-all.

Don't project yourself as being the only one who should be qualified to give their opinion just because you are a rookie and not lucky enough to be retired.

Don't come on here bragging about all the work you do off the clock and how you love your management team.

If you get mad and say you are done with the Brown Café and quit ---please do the rest of us a favor and keep your promise.

giphy.gif

Johney

I could add:

Don't be a know-it-all.

That would pretty much shut him down.