Warning letter pre 30 working days.

shaco

The Demon Jester
got a pretty BS warning letter, just shy of my 30 working days, am i screwed>?

kinda feels like they are trying to push me out of preload.

Box Ox

got a pretty BS warning letter, just shy of my 30 working days, am i screwed>?

kinda feels like they are trying to push me out of preload.

They could have just let you go. Maybe the warning letter was actually an act of mercy.

shaco

The Demon Jester
They could have just let you go. Maybe the warning letter was actually an act of mercy.
possibly, i thought maybe it's because we don't exactly have enough people for preload where i live. just kinda hope that i can scoot by until 30 days.

Box Ox

possibly, i thought maybe it's because we don't exactly have enough people for preload where i live. just kinda hope that i can scoot by until 30 days.

If there aren’t enough preloaders today, there probably won’t be before your 30 days. Which is likely why management got the progressive discipline ball rolling with the warning letter instead of letting you go. You’ll make your 30.

shaco

The Demon Jester
If there aren’t enough preloaders today, there probably won’t be before your 30 days. Which is likely why management got the progressive discipline ball rolling with the warning letter instead of letting you go. You’ll make your 30.
Thanks :P i am hoping that is how this turns out would prefer to be able to stay with ups.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
ive actually only been late once warning was for scans, and i was on 4 trucks (and the only time i was late they said they forgot to add me to the text thread)
then you were not late. It was their fault. They dont make you call in every day?

fatnsassy

as a preloader for the last two years. you really have to try hard at pissing off management to get dismissed before 30 days, at least that's how it is in the building i work in.

turnover at this job is intense, they're gonna take anyone they can get to show up for work.