• I got a warning letter for following too closely on road

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • What does it mean ?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BiggieBrown

I think it's a tactic.
Everyone on my shift has been hit with a warning letter, often on trumped up charges, and whenever they bring a new guy in they usually hit him with one before too long.
I think they do it to instill fear in the ones they aren't buddy-buddy with so they feel like they have a little more control.

GenericUsername

If it were me and I were you, I'd start doing 5 under the speed limit, leaving a 12 second space cushion, and drop down to 10-12 stops per hour for the next several weeks. Make sure you get on the 9.5 list while you're at it. Grieve every time they talk to without a union steward present as harassment, even if it's just a good morning. My center manager won't even speak to me anymore for this very reason.

Rack em

Made the Podium
If it were me and I were you, I'd start doing 5 under the speed limit, leaving a 12 second space cushion, and drop down to 10-12 stops per hour for the next several weeks. Make sure you get on the 9.5 list while you're at it. Grieve every time they talk to without a union steward present as harassment, even if it's just a good morning. My center manager won't even speak to me anymore for this very reason.
What he said! Make them regret messing with you or else they will think they can do it your whole career. Management knows who they can and cannot get away with stuff with , and it's a lot better for you when management knows not to mess with you.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Exactly!
Never talk to any non union personnel without a steward or at least 3 other union Personnel present.
Follow the methods exactly as written.

Management is the ENEMY!

LarryBird

Warning letters are used for wiping your ass after a particularly sloppy bowel movement. They are then applied to the center manager's computer monitor, using the aforementioned brown glue. So he can see what they're worth, and reflect on the doooosh he is.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Warning letters are used for wiping your ass after a particularly sloppy bowel movement. They are then applied to the center manager's computer monitor, using the aforementioned brown glue. So he can see what they're worth, and reflect on the doooosh he is.
A tad bit extreme, but I like the gist of the idea lol.

BiggieBrown

Filing a grievance because someone said good morning to you is just abuse of a tool meant to protect you from real issues.
All your childish antics are doing is clogging up the system for people with actual grievances.
Grow up.
Next contract I hope we can get some language so that there will be repercussions for people who abuse grievances like this dooshbag.

GenericUsername

Oh get over yourself. Whenever you have had some issues and have a steward advise you to do what I've done then you do it. You don't know the crap some people in our center have gone through. I sincerely hope you don't go through half the crap some of the people in our center went through.