Warwick needs some help

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I’m noticing the union is currently viewing the contract as, if there is no monetary consequence to the company violating the contract, then there is no violation.

the overtime at this company is always terrible. But lately it’s been so bad, it’s not worth it.

the union really needs to step up.

few want the overtime, most don’t.

excessive overtime was the largest issue across the country. they crammed 22.4’s down our throats to fix it. But overtime seems to only get worse.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That center manager dropped the ball big time.

My FXG terminal was caught up after a month of oversized overflow freight...

they tried using FXE drivers, but they fail miserably after their poor performance in a week.

our terminal is using FedEx Freight to deliver most of the oversized iregs only for those subcontractors that can't cover their areas.

While my subcontractor group are using their own freight bulk drivers outfitted with 16 ft straight trucks.

Maybe that center manager can recruit UPS freight to help out with the big crap & just shuttle drivers from around the region to become peak season drivers until they're caught up

542thruNthru

No one panic! Abney has hit the emergency button...

He's sending in the Dave's!
20200521151034.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That center manager dropped the ball big time.

My FXG terminal was caught up after a month of oversized overflow freight...

they tried using FXE drivers, but they fail miserably after their poor performance in a week.

our terminal is using FedEx Freight to deliver most of the oversized iregs only for those subcontractors that can't cover their areas.

While my subcontractor group are using their own freight bulk drivers outfitted with 16 ft straight trucks.

Maybe that center manager can recruit UPS freight to help out with the big crap & just shuttle drivers from around the region to become peak season drivers until they're caught up

you better just stick with “managing your drivers”

Overpaid Union Thug

Last union meeting

Driver: at what point should I file on pile on 9.5

BA: you can’t

driver: reads from the contract book

BA: no contract violation. There’s nothing to file on

driver: but it says right here.

BA: anyone else have any other issues to discuss
With the current condition of our representation its already hard not to second guess paying dues. Hearing stories like yours (and experiencing them as well, and often) tends to bring those thoughts to mind more than usual. I will continue to resist the temptation.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
we're just as screwed in CT as R.I. we had like 35+ORS from all over the country trying to help us to not roll just one day. never mind our horrible backlog. it was a massive failure. i went out with 200 stops and 588 pieces. resi route. in a 800. almost filed when my sup said, i really need u to clean today. i just laughed in his face instead.