Water Bottles

PurplePal

I saw the 30oz Yeti at Costco for $25.
I've had one for a couple of weeks now. I'm on road for about 7 hours a day in a 700 without AC. I've had to experiment with the ice level. Too much and it never melts. Too little then I don't have ice at the end of shift.
I also have a gallon jug in the back for refills. Plus many of my customers are nice and let me fill up my water cup or give me a bottle of water.

overflowed

smart-water-1-5-liter-3.gif

I used this and refilled when I was done for the day. Bought a new one when the bottle got old. Its just water.

Oldfart

I saw the 30oz Yeti at Costco for $25.
I've had one for a couple of weeks now. I'm on road for about 7 hours a day in a 700 without AC. I've had to experiment with the ice level. Too much and it never melts. Too little then I don't have ice at the end of shift.
I also have a gallon jug in the back for refills. Plus many of my customers are nice and let me fill up my water cup or give me a bottle of water.
The Ozark Trail at Walmart for under $10 is just as good as the Yeti. Probably made at the same factory.

dezguy

It's not the water I worry about. It's the chemicals leaching from the plastic bottle. Scares me how many people have cancer now.
Health Canada just announced that they predict 1 out of every 2 people will have cancer at least once in the lifetime, within the next two decades. Scary stuff and makes one wonder what is causing such an epidemic.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Health Canada just announced that they predict 1 out of every 2 people will have cancer at least once in the lifetime, within the next two decades. Scary stuff and makes one wonder what is causing such an epidemic.
Wow! Didn't hear that. That's really scary. My guess... pesticides, food additives, chemicals in food, growth hormones in animals, etc.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Blah, I got a bubba Hero mug on sale

02127088-dc55-41d9-8a83-1ec246de45d0_1.61f9cd325cb05613d4ff7c19a8939b04.jpeg

$6. The paint is rubbing off to show the stainless steel , no biggie...

I'll pair it with a cooler filled with ice and 2 Gatorade bottles

yknwjcdsrxz2fyzpnp1c.jpg

That Coleman lid is useless for it being used as a cup holder, but it's enough room to rotate the bottles of Gatorade and water.

676775c2-8839-4fb7-8c3c-f6648d8e46fc_1.0852b45420ad8d8cac828314f0634906.jpeg

And h20 jugs... fill the smaller ones in the cooler & as I finish off the mug, it'll be chilled by the time I go for a refill

Last edited: