WE Must All Do Our Part For The Environment!

chev

Nightcrawler
Woo hoo. One less "A" hole to house and feed in the prison system.
Score 1 for carry/conceal advocates. :happy-very: Hope the "hero" will be ok.

Worm food indeed. Guess he found his purpose.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hope the customer recovers from his wounds.....he probably saved many lives by his action.

One less creep to house & feed in our prison system....if he was to go there. Most get probation and go on to do more crime and they are usually here illegally too.....oh, don't get me started......:biting:

Thanks wkmac for posting that.

diesel96

Why did the gun toteing customer argue and alert the perp before shots were fired ? Why not keep a low profile, then sought an opportunity. No warning or 'exchange' of words. If your going to pull out a weapon, do it and thats it !
Maybe excersizing a little more responsibility and judgement would have prevented the concealed weapons carrier from being shot himself, ensuing a gun battle, and endangering other patrons in the BK establishment.
What if one of those stray bullets hit, killed, and turned your child eating a Whopper Jr Happy Meal into worm food ? Would you still consider this permit holder a good sermaritan then?
And what if this good sermaritan has no health insurance and needs assistance the rest of his life at the expense of the Tax Payers...
Too many "what if's" in this situation, perhaps a visit from that "Creepy" BK King character to the victim in the hospital...:peaceful:

chev

Nightcrawler
:winks:I pulled out my weapon last night and am pleased to report nobody was injured.
Not shooting blanks, I hope. :surprised::happy-very:

Diesel. I thought the same as far as the confrontation between the patron and perp. Patron should have just shot his ass to begin with. :D

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is this going to be a "walking tour" on her part ?????

Featuring the Al Gore Band as her opening act.

Via The Hill:

In honor of Earth Week, Environmental Protection Agency chief Gina McCarthy is hitting the road for an act on climate change tour.

The tour will center on asking the public to take various small steps that would help reduce carbon pollution in their daily lives, the EPA said.

McCarthy will promote President Obama’s climate agenda and explain how it aims to decrease threats to public health.

On Monday, McCarthy will appear on “The Daily Show” with Jon Stewart. The rest of the week is packed with a visit to Boston, to throw out the first pitch at a Red Sox game, and a trip to Ohio to discuss the health impacts of air pollution.

On Thursday, McCarthy will be in Georgia to talk about the impact and costs of climate change.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
5bbf4f38_resurrection.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
When an occasion comes once a year, it would be a waste of space to start new threads when the old one still exists....ie. Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, etc.....
My goal is to use the 'search' feature and use existing threads.