we petition the obama administration to:

trickpony1

Wait a minute........

Why is Ohio on that list?

I'm told there was one county in Ohio that not one, yes, not one person voted for Romney.

Seriously?

BrownArmy

US election: Unhappy Americans ask to secede from US
"Currently, the most popular petition is from Texas, which voted for Mr Romney by some 15 percentage points more than it did for the Democratic incumbent.

The text complains of "blatant abuses" of Americans' rights.

It cites the Transportation Security Administration, whose staff have been accused of intrusive screening at airports."

LOL.

klein

Für Meno :)
The odds of the American government granting any state permission to go its own way are on par with winning the lottery while getting hit by a meteor while seeing Bigfoot while finding gluten-free pizza that tastes like the real thing !

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You'd need at least half the voting age population of any given state to sign in order for anyone to take it serious.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The odds of the American government granting any state permission to go its own way are on par with winning the lottery while getting hit by a meteor while seeing Bigfoot while finding gluten-free pizza that tastes like the real thing !
About the same odds as you coming out from under the queen's skirts...

brett636

I'd imagine this will become reality once the currency begins to crash and the individual states see it as necessary to create their own currencies. Since being apart of the failing United States prohibits them from doing so they will have to secede in order to make that happen.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm certain this will pay off some of the deficit and make the US prosper once again ! :

U.S. to overtake Saudi as top oil producer: IEA
U.S. to overtake Saudi as top oil producer: IEA - Yahoo! Finance Canada
LONDON (Reuters) - The United States will overtake Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's top oil producer by 2017, the West's energy agency said on Monday, predicting Washington will come very close to achieving a previously unthinkable energy self-sufficiency.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'd imagine this will become reality once the currency begins to crash and the individual states see it as necessary to create their own currencies. Since being apart of the failing United States prohibits them from doing so they will have to secede in order to make that happen.
'

Better get that bunker ready. I picture you on an upcoming episode of doomsday preppers!

Doomsday Preppers Episode 1 Part 1 - YouTube

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace

TOS