Weasel Worship

OUMick

So you came to this forum, and decided not to get involved with FedEx? Hmmmm.....

Yep. From talking to contractors. When ISP is settled in states where I am looking and whole ground and hd ownership thing is over. I may get in. Until then too many questions for my money to go chasing an unknown.

T

Turdferguson

Well then my advice isn't for you. It's for all these Fedex workers complaining but won't do anything about it.
So Mick as I have asked before what do you do for a living that makes anything you have to say have any merit Mick?

T

Turdferguson

Yep. From talking to contractors. When ISP is settled in states where I am looking and whole ground and hd ownership thing is over. I may get in. Until then too many questions for my money to go chasing an unknown.

Are you scared Mick? Take the plunge you have all the answers Mick. A Mensa level genius like yourself should do just fine.

OUMick

Are you scared Mick? Take the plunge you have all the answers Mick. A Mensa level genius like yourself should do just fine.

Being a member of Mensa has nothing to do with it. Just like your childish prodding. That worked when I was three and wouldn't eat my peas. Not dropping a million bucks because you want me to.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Check what I wrote above. When the answers are there. I may or may not come in. Only a fool would invest in these routes from out of the system until everything is known.

Funny thing you don't realize because you've never dealt with Fedex is, you can get into it thinking you know everything there is to know and BAM!!! FedEx changes everything. Then all of the sudden you too are the fool because you thought you knew everything. Lol.

T

Turdferguson

Check what I wrote above. When the answers are there. I may or may not come in. Only a fool would invest in these routes from out of the system until everything is known.
So now not only are you demeaning the couriers but now the ground route owners too