Weather conditions

542thruNthru

Would take me all of 20 minutes to find the girls to make that video. Even where I live

Just make sure it's not between nov-feb or no one will know what they look like with all that cold weather gear on.

You know he is right though. I seem to remember people singing about the girls on Kentucky or Minnesota or whatever. I think the beach boys sang it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just make sure it's not between nov-feb or no one will know what they look like with all that cold weather gear on.

You know he is right though. I seem to remember people singing about the girls on Kentucky or Minnesota or whatever. I think the beach boys sang it.

There's this one also.

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
Raised in California and lived there in various places for over 20 years, it's over rated. Most people from California think it's the greatest because it's drilled in their heads to think that and haven't really lived anywhere else.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Raised in California and lived there in various places for over 20 years, it's over rated. Most people from California think it's the greatest because it's drilled in their heads to think that and haven't really lived anywhere else.
Kind of like everyone outside of Chicago knows Illinois sucks.

Orion inc.

I like turtles