Weed may kill

rickyb

weed should be legal. the war on drugs is a sham.

i have a young friend with rheumatoid arthritis and i asked the doctor at one of my jobs how does smoking affect it, and he said it could be messing with blood circulation and acting as a neuro toxin but he wasnt an expert on it. my friend smokes way to much and probably uses it to escape the pain.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

weed should be legal. the war on drugs is a sham.

i have a young friend with rheumatoid arthritis and i asked the doctor at one of my jobs how does smoking affect it, and he said it could be messing with blood circulation and acting as a neuro toxin but he wasnt an expert on it. my friend smokes way to much and probably uses it to escape the pain.

Your post makes no sense. You are advocating to legalize a drug that is slowly killing your friend.

rickyb

The cons and cost is just starting.
im looking foward to you weighing everything before you make a conclusion. the war on drugs has been a failure and probably and excuse to criminalize ppl sympathetic to social movements like racial equality.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
im looking foward to you weighing everything before you make a conclusion. the war on drugs has been a failure and probably and excuse to criminalize ppl sympathetic to social movements like racial equality.
Kind of like how they weighed all of the cons before shutting down the world economy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Smoke all you want, don't care. I simply don't want you driving.

I always thought before we do this, we need to know what the legal limit of thc is in order to drive. I also thought provisions should be set for the transportation industry.